A Desire
What would you like to be in your next birth my dear?
for you have another one & this time, I give you the chance to choose.
Why do you want me to go back my lord?
Never do I want to see this world again.
What did I do to deserve this now?
Won’t you let me be with you?
The lord smiled like thousand suns, and with a soothing voice
said, “No my child for every man has to play his part,
So, do it now for you have a unique chance to choose one”.
I thought for a minute and then said, “Father if I have to be born again…
Then let me born as a Stone.
Yes, let me lie down here on this wayside,
Watching passer’s by with no possessions, no bindings, nor joy or sorrow,
Only a stone you can just
Pass by……”
What would you like to be in your next birth my dear?
for you have another one & this time, I give you the chance to choose.
Why do you want me to go back my lord?
Never do I want to see this world again.
What did I do to deserve this now?
Won’t you let me be with you?
The lord smiled like thousand suns, and with a soothing voice
said, “No my child for every man has to play his part,
So, do it now for you have a unique chance to choose one”.
I thought for a minute and then said, “Father if I have to be born again…
Then let me born as a Stone.
Yes, let me lie down here on this wayside,
Watching passer’s by with no possessions, no bindings, nor joy or sorrow,
Only a stone you can just
Pass by……”
No comments:
Post a Comment