Monday, June 25, 2018

Where is love..?



Where is love I asked him?
Oh! My child where didn't you see..
In the eyes I wanted to see.. I replied
It's depths I have fathomed,
In its shores I have burned,
They pierced me with hatred..
No words of sympathy...
Where is love my lord, show me..

My child.. I can't give you what is never too be..
But..
When you see that first ray of light remember it's me enveloping you in my warmth..
That rainbow with its vibrant hues..are the colours I want for you..
When those innocent children smile at you.. remember it's me wiping your tears.
 A stranger's nod..a friends hug..are love in its fullest..
The music you hear around you is nothing but my lullaby to you..
 So why do you seek love in a place where it is never to be..
Just open your eyes and look around my child..
It's love only I have surrounded you with..
.....you just need to see...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

excellent one. proud of you dear. love you.

Prabncrab said...

Liked the way you converse with him! Original in nature and compelling. Great!